A set of additional adjustments
related to safety, system capacity and user preferences.
Adjustments are divided into six groups:
1. Global - adjustments which allow for changing system
files and registration information.
2. Desktop - a set of adjustments that can be made to the
3. PC System - system settings, ways of the loading of a
system and devices.
4. Start Menu - a change of the interface of a Start menu
5. PC Security - an adjustment of security of a system.
6. Control Panel - a manager of the bars used for the
administration of a system.
A change of adjustments needs to be confirmed by pressing the
"Apply" button. Attention! If you press the "Apply"
button you apply changes of adjustments in the active window
Windows 7/VISTA/XP/2k/2k3/2k8 x86 x64
Minimum screen resolution 1024x768
Pentium processor and above
128 Mb RAM
5 Mb free disk space
- Download size: 1.4M